Bilstein B8 5100
The B8 5100 is designed specifically to fit the American lifted off-roaders. Due to their larger tyres and heightened stance, lifted vehicles place extra demands on a shock absorber‘s damping ability. The B8 5100‘s monotube design and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN B8 5100 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
Over 50 years of development has gone into the technology that has been implemented in the design of the BILSTEIN B8 5100 Offroad shock absorber. Gas pressure technology means that the BILSTEIN B6 Offroad shock absorber offers consistent performance no matter what, an all-important trait when tackling the unforgiving Aussie terrain.
Extensive testing and fine tuning has been undertaken by Bilstein to ensure that fitting BILSTEIN B8 5100 Offroad shock absorbers to your 4WD improves handling performance across all regards. Offering a higher load carrying capacity as well as a higher degree of vehicle control, the BILSTEIN B6 Offroad shock absorber increases 4WD capability across all driving conditions, from the black top to the off-road trails.
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications
- Made in the USA or Germany
There are no products matching the selection.