Bilstein B8 6112
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the BILSTEIN B8 6112 kit is the ultimate suspension solution. This front coilover kit optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. Our B8 6112 shock absorbers come equipped with an adjustable spring seat perfect for leveling or lifting your vehicle, increasing ground clearance, and installing larger tyres.
Multiple OEM specified snap ring grooves are featured on select off-road shock absorbers for quick and easy adjustment to your vehicle’s ride height. Shock absorbers with snap-ring ride height adjustment technology are an affordable and better alternative to coil spring spacers when leveling out the front end of your light truck or SUV.
The B8 6112 with it's 60mm large off-road piston design enables a finer, controlled ride over rough terrain. This is due to its larger piston surface area which expands the damping capacities of the shock and generates a more consistent, fine-tuned performance under extreme conditions. Oil capacity is also increased allowing further cooling, and long-term durability.
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-2.75in of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Kit includes (2) 60mm shock absorbers, (2) billet hard anodized spring seats, and (2) springs
- Available for late model trucks and SUVs which utilize a front coilover suspension
- BILSTEIN B8 5160 recommended for rear applications
There are no products matching the selection.