Bilstein B8 5160
The Bilstein B8 5160 is a B8 with an added remote reservoir, the BILSTEIN B8 5160 provides ultimate vehicle control on even the harshest terrain. Zinc plating and increased oil capacity dissipate more heat assuring long term durability. Reservoir mounts are included in the box. An optional billet aluminum reservoir clamp is available for a more clean and compact look.
Thanks to the Remote reservoir technology expanding the limits of your suspension system. Rather than housing the gas chamber in the shock body, the gas chamber instead is located in the reservoir. Depending on the purpose of application this technology reveals various advantages: When installation space is small, for example on sports cars, the shock itself can be designed smaller without any compromises to performance. On SUVs or light trucks this technology increases wheel travel allowing for optimum control in rough terrain. As a result, oil capacity is also expanded, creating greater heat dissipation, eliminating reduced performance due to overheating and improving long-term durability.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Remote Reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Designed to easily install in vehicle‘s stock mounting locations
- Unique swivel banjo fitting allows 360° rotation
- Increases wheel travel on most applications
There are no products matching the selection.